Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oh Happy Day!

I've had an exciting morning already and it's just lunch time now. There's even more of the day to come!

First off, as I was having my morning coffee, trying to wake up enough to start work, I checked the Ravelry "Hot Right Now" list on the Pattern page. This is a constantly changing list that ranks the Top 20 most viewed/active patterns on Ravelry.

To my utter amazement, my brand, spankin' new Joanna Lymstock shawl is at #7!  See -->

It's always exciting to have a pattern appear on the Hot Right Now list. For practical reasons, it's great exposure. In personal terms, it's just a thrill to know that people are looking at something I created.

My Styles Court socks and Mirkwood Shawl have also made appearances on the Hot Right Now list.




My other exciting moment this morning came when I received the July Patternfish newsletter. Back in June my Mirkwood shawl had the honor of being chosen as Patternfish's official 14,000th pattern published. As a followup, the Patternfish folks have been kind enough to feature me as one of their 6 newest designers! Go check out the newsletter and see some of the other wonderful designers who have patterns available on Patternfish.


No comments :

Post a Comment