Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines BOGO

Hello knitters!

Valentines is approaching and I'd like to share some love with my fiber-y friends.

From February 12-14 I'll be running a **Valentines BOGO** promotion. Here's how it works:

1. Gift a pattern or e-book from my shop to someone (including yourself!) on Ravelry between February 12-14, 2014. You must use the Ravelry Send as Gift purchase option to qualify.
2. Within 24 hrs, I'll send you a coupon valued at the same amount of the pattern(s) you gifted.
3. Use the coupon to pick something out for yourself from my shop. Coupons must be used by February 28th, 2014.

**For example:**

- Gift a pattern worth $3.75, get a coupon for $3.75
- Gift an e-book worth $15, get a coupon for $15.
- Gift 2 (or more) patterns, get a coupon for that value.

You can use that coupon to pick out any patterns for yourself.

Perfect for Random Acts of Kindess (RAKs), showing a friend you care, or spoiling yourself.

Promotion will start Feb 12th 12:01am  **GMT** (now) and end Feb 14th 11:59pm **EST**.






No comments :

Post a Comment